All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I am having the same issue with Mac OS. Can you give me the workaround?
  3. Today
  4. Issue: Synergy and macOS Catalina

I couldn't run 1.10.3-stable as client on a Mac mini (Late 2012) after updating it to macOS Catalina at first, but going into System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Accessibility, unlocking the panel, removing Synergy by selecting it and hitting the minus button, then hitting the + button and re-adding Synergy, got it working again. No more "ERROR: failed to create quartz event tap" or "ERROR: process exited with error code: 11". Though I still had four Synergy icons in my dock. I just dragged the extra group of three out, "poof". Server is a Mac Pro running Mojave if it matters. It doesn't seem to matter. No problems with Windows client.
  5. Issue: Unable to log in to Synergy 2 Beta

Same problem here I already try everything, and Nothing made it working, I JUST NEED HELP!
  6. Hello, I have noticed that sometimes Synergy starts having some kind of memory leak where the following two points start occuring : - mouse overing blocks of texts is glitchy (the mouse will release before I am done overing all the text I need for my copy and paste) - drag and dropping application windows from one screen to another is glitchy (the mouse will release the window before it reaches its location) Edit : the two points above happen when working in the same monitor. I don't need to switch between the two different monitors of different computers. I fix the issues by restarting Synergy on one side or the other. I use Synergy 1 Pro on Windows 10 Pro and both are updated to the latest builds. Thank you
  7. Yesterday
  8. Sign In with Symless - Mac

I have the same problem on a Windows 10 (x64) machine except I don't get the "login failed" message, just the window asking me to sign in with Symless (which is always successful).
  9. Upgrade to Pro version

Hey Nick, Portal is currently not accessible
  10. I installed Synergy 2.0.12-beta on my mac. I run Catalina on a 2018 MBP. Installed Synergy and launched the app. It opens up a window "Sign in with symless". Clicking on the link opens the browser (I have set Chrome as my default) and I sign in successfully. It says "You're all set. Please return to synergy." So I return to synergy. Nothing. The window says "login failed. Please try again" and shows the sign in with symless link. I have tried it a few times and am going to give up now since, clearly, something isn't working. Has anyone run into this?
  11. Problems using Synergy with Games

Seems like this problem still hasn't been fixed
  12. Problems using Synergy with Games

I have tried this and it doesn't work, ive also tried switching server computers around. It seems which ever computer that doesn't have the mouse plugged in spins outta control with world of warcraft.
  13. Last week
  14. Option to just use a local network (like synergy 1 had)

I think the ability to just use a local network is not only a good idea, I would say it is vital to the success of Synergy 2.
  15. Delay between screen transitions

Another update. This new issue of having to click the Apply button is now happening every time my is left unattended for several hours at a time. The server system is supposed to go to seep after a couple of hours, but as near as I can tell that is not actually happening anymore. It used to work just fine.
  16. Any news on this please, have the same issue.
  17. Upgrade to Pro version

Hi Nick, I have the same issue with an upgrade to pro. the pro version was purchased, but I don't know how to update it. Should I reinstall the app on all PCs? Please note, that following your link I get an error message Portal is currently not accessible and when trying to log in it prompts that my account has been suspended (see attached). Synergy version https://snapshots.symless.com/public/1.11.0-rc2/ macOS Catalina version 10.15.1 Thank you
  18. I am having a similar problem. same error message as Patch05. I get the error on the client, not the server. Both are running the same MacOS and Synergy, 1.10.3-stable-ca35737a on Mojave 01.14.6. Closing the application and relaunching does not work for me, a reboot of the client seems to "fix" the problem. Any insights?
  19. Alexey's instructions worked for me as well. Two Macs with Catalina (Mac mini 2012 mid & MBP 2015 mid). Looks like a reset of the accessibility is key.
  20. Issue: Unable to log in to Synergy 2 Beta

i CAN'T FIND ANY CONFIG FILES ON THE MACHINES THAT I HAVE, A WIN 10 AND A MAC
  21. Issue: Unable to log in to Synergy 2 Beta

well I just downloaded and installed the v2 on a mac and win10 and so far it has been a TOTALLY USE;ES EXPERIENCE as nothing works, there is no DOCS, no where to find the SO-CALLED CONFIGURATION FILE.. what's worst, this seems to be going for quite a LONG while.. what a FRAUD. GET A WORKING VERSION OUT FOR CRHST'S SAKE
  22. Issue: Unable to log in to Synergy 2 Beta

well I just downloaded and installed the v2 on a mac and win10 and so far it has been a TOTALLY USE;ES EXPERIENCE as nothing works, there is no DOCS, no where to find the SO-CALLED CONFIGURATION FILE.. what's worst, this seems to be going for quite a LONG while.. what a FRAUD.
  23. Issue: Unable to log in to Synergy 2 Beta

well I just downloaded and installed the v2 on a mac and win10 and so far it has been a TOTALLY USE;ES EXPERIENCE as nothing works, there is no DOCS, no where to find the SO-CALLED CONFIGURATION FILE.. what's worst, this seems to be going for quite a LONG while.. what a FRAUD.
  24. Can't sign in with Synergy 2

Check here for a workaround if you have a previous system available:
  25. Can't sign in with Synergy 2

Nah there's no point in actually supporting their product. I can't believe I ever gave these people any money. Live and learn I guess.
  26. Can't sign in with Synergy 2

having the same issue SOMEONE RESOLVE ?
  27. Issue: Unable to log in to Synergy 2 Beta

Maybe i can help with the info that it seems not to be a problem with the software (the downloaded version), i tried an old version i had on an old pc and there is no change. It seems to be a problem with the authentication website. But still, if i look at the posts this problem persists for way too long. especially since the v2 was not in beta when i bought it.
  28. Can't scroll on client machines

I have the exact same issue before. Try my method in this post: There is a screen shot with steps there. No install/uninstall require.
  29. Copy & Paste Not Working.

Not common at all, as far as I'm aware, it is functioning as intended, from server to client only. Much like a virtual machine does when it comes to dragging and dropping files between OSs. I've never seen one that can drag from guest to host (client to server if you compared to Synergy), but only the inverse.
  1. Load more activity