All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Can I do this???

Ok thanks!
  3. Can I do this???

Currently you cant do this, as synergy classes each client as a single virtual screen spanning all attached monitors. It is part of a future feature i would like to add but currently its not in the planning cycle.
  4. hello ! I'm using version 1 of synergy, and I always use keys mapping but I have an issue. I would like to sent a push to talk button on my client computer with like x key. it works perfecty but this key is not sent anymore on my server computer, exactly on application not oppened as administrator But when I open Discord as administrator on my server computer, now it works perfectly and keys are sent on every computer. This happens on games too, on my server computer. I can't open steam game as administrator so these keys doesn't work anymore. How can I solve this issue ? Thanks for help
  5. Yesterday
  6. Can I do this???

Bump?
  7. Last week
  8. I've been using synergy for many years without any problems until now. I've got a new win10 machine and can't connect to it. I see this error: 2019-06-18T11:05:04] ERROR: tls error occurred (generic failure) [2019-06-18T11:05:04] ERROR: openssl error: error:1408F10B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number [2019-06-18T11:05:04] ERROR: failed to connect secure socket I've got firewall rules in place. I'm using the latest version 1.10.2 on both the win7 server and the new win10 machine Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
  9. Can I do this???

Hi all, Only just started to use Synergy and like it very much! (apart from a little sketchy when UAC pops up on client machine) Is it possible to use it on three screens like my diagram below: Layout: Monitor1 Monitor2 Monitor3 Client1 Server Client1 Thanks! Ash
  10. Use with one computer on VPN?

I have another idea. You may want to try and play around with network metric (in network connections right click adapter -> properties -> ipv4 properties -> advanced -> bottom part of the window). But be aware that this can break other programs. But if you give you local network really low number (1) then it's higher priority.
  11. Use with one computer on VPN?

Hi Petr, The PC that is NOT on the VPN cannot ping the PC while the VPN is up. Randy
  12. Use with one computer on VPN?

The only thing that comes to my mind is that you are getting set of IPs from VPN that's same with the one on your local network. Then i suppose Synergy would timeout (trying to connect to machine from VPN network rather than local one). Speculation : If server is the machine with VPN, client should be able to connect fine since it doesn't see VPN addresses.
  13. Use with one computer on VPN?

Hi SaraR, I get the timeouts too. Hopefully JDDoesIT can figure out if it is possible for our scenarios. Thanks for your post, Randy
  14. Linux Server, Mac Client Running AWS Workspaces

Similar issue with Mac OS 10.14.5 client with and Amazon Workspaces. Synergy client is running on Windows 10. I can control the Mac just fine, but the only the mouse works within WorkSpaces; keyboard is non-responsive. Tried disabling anti-virus, but no change.
  15. Use with one computer on VPN?

Hi JDDoesIT, Thank you for your post. What I am trying to get to work is very simple. I have 2 PCs running Windows. They are both on the same LAN with private IP space. When I connect one of them to a VPN for use on my company network, I cannot get Synergy to work. Problem occurs no matter which of the two PCs I make the server. Please try this out and let me know if you are able to get it to work. Thanks, Randy
  16. Use with one computer on VPN?

Hi Petr, I was unable to get it to work whether I had the PC that was on the VPN be the server or the other way around. Both of the PCs are running Windows. Thank you for the post. Randy
  17. Three finger Swipe on Client

Any update? This is a really, really important issue for Mac users
  18. Delay in cursor move around Windows login

Thanks for the thoughts everyone. I've been trying to stick with Synergy 1 as Synergy 2 has been perpetually in beta. Maybe it would be fine. But, it generally works pretty well except for this one annoyance. I was hoping the detailed writeup my help someone fix it. Maybe some day!
  19. Login failed! Session IP address mismatch

Hello same issues . any fix for this yet?
  20. Synergy 2 Installer Crash macOS

same here... looks like it's not gonna be fixed ever...
  21. Use with one computer on VPN?

Thanks, Petr So, are you saying that with PC-1 as the server, you can get to PC-2 when it is connected to VPN? I’ll give that a try. The one on the VPN is what I have tried as the server. I’ll report back with results. Thanks again, Randy
  22. Does Synergy prevent monitor from going to sleep?

Thank you so much!! Worked for me Windows 10 primary, kubuntu 18.10 secondary
  23. Use with one computer on VPN?

I am using this regularly. PC-1 (Windows machine, server) and PC-2 (Linux notebook, client). I have VPN started on the PC-2 and everything works fine. I do have standard 192.168 network at home. VPN gives me completely different set of network so perhaps that would be problem.
  24. Use with one computer on VPN?

I have the same question. Both of my computers are on the same LAN and one is just connected to a VPN for another network. When trying to use the machine with the VPN as the server the connection times out. Thank you.
  25. Use with one computer on VPN?

Can you detail out the scenario so that I can test it out for you? Meaning, are they on the SAME LAN and one is just connected to a VPN for another network? Or is one on the LAN and the other is VPN into that LAN
  26. Delay in cursor move around Windows login

Nice analysis, RobS! It's not just at login/logout/screen lock -- it's the same behavior any time a request for administrator password is made -- disconnect for five seconds before and after. I also recall not having the issue on Synergy 2, but the occasional "can't connect to Synergy Central" issue eventually drove me back. I just prefer setting up my display config manually. Work has since gone VPN crazy, so I might have other issues getting Synergy 2 to work now, but I haven't tried it. I find Synergy 1 plenty good enough for my needs now.
  27. Delay in cursor move around Windows login

I just switched to synergy 2 and it doesnt have the same problem on there...
  28. Delay in cursor move around Windows login

I still haven't heard anything back from the team. I've since had to move on and am purchasing a physical KVM to work with my setup. While this is a small issue to some, for me it was enough to drive me crazy after 2 weeks.
  1. Load more activity