All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. I can't login

Im having a similar issue now.
  4. Issue: Service start error on Windows

Hi guys Synergy v1.11.0-rc2 is available for testing which includes the redistributable fix as well. Download Synergy v1.11.0-rc2 Here are the changes in this version. Features: #6518 Key combination that will force a server restart Enhancements: #6588 Version number header with update check #4957 Server fails to start up due to synwinhk.dll is in use Bug fixes: #5294 Cursor lockout at Windows server login screen #6569 Unable to run on macOS 10.15 Catalina #6561 Debian buster no longer supports CA key length of 1024 #6556 Function missing error from OpenSSL/TLS #6575 Service start error on Windows #6566 Debug message output mistakenly as info message #5959 User interface failed to load local fingerprint If you find a bug with this version, please submit an issue on github, or Contact support
  5. Issue: OpenSSL function error on Linux

Hi guys Synergy v1.11.0-rc2 is available for testing which includes the TLS fix as well. Download Synergy v1.11.0-rc2 Here are the changes in this version. Features: #6518 Key combination that will force a server restart Enhancements: #6588 Version number header with update check #4957 Server fails to start up due to synwinhk.dll is in use Bug fixes: #5294 Cursor lockout at Windows server login screen #6569 Unable to run on macOS 10.15 Catalina #6561 Debian buster no longer supports CA key length of 1024 #6556 Function missing error from OpenSSL/TLS #6575 Service start error on Windows #6566 Debug message output mistakenly as info message #5959 User interface failed to load local fingerprint If you find a bug with this version, please submit an issue on github, or Contact support
  6. Last week
  7. Just upgraded to Catalina, having this issue, the above fix did not work for me either :-(
  8. API hooks on synergy events

We've been meaning to add a scriptable API for a while now. It's on the Synergy roadmap but I can't say when we'll implement it.
  9. Synergy 2 stuck in Sign in with Symless

Hi, we're aware of the issue and plan to fix it:
  10. Synergy 2 stuck in Sign in with Symless

Related thread:
  11. Darktable Preview

Server: Ubuntu 16.04 Client: macOS Mojave
  12. Server won't accept connections after reboot

My client is Windows 10, and my servers are Windows Server 2016. I'm using Synergy 1.10, but this issue has been a problem for a long time -- as long as I've been using the product. I did open a support ticket, after I made this post. (Sorry -- it was only then that I saw something in the forums that said it's better to open support tickets. But I'm not sure what the forum is for, then?) The response I got form the ticket was that this was a bug and will be addressed. I guess it's good news that the problem is known, but it's disappointing that it has existed for so long without a fix.
  13. Maybe i’m a dumb dumb, but I cannot see your signature on mobile. I cannot successfully request the desktopsite.
  14. Synergy 2 stuck in Sign in with Symless

Windows 10 1909, just downloaded ver 2 beta and on start get the Sign in with Symless window, click it and go to browser, confirm the click and..... nothing. I've tried with Chrome, IE and Edge set as the default browser. For now I've rolled back to Ver 1, but would like to use the new version as well.
  15. Synergy 2 stuck in Sign in with Symless

I'm stuck on Synergy 2. Same issue. Tried logging in with edge browser no extensions. No dice.
  16. +1 to @Guvenc Acarkan comment. I just spent almost an hour messing around with this on Windows7. The install went through without an issue on my Win10 Machine, so I was even more confused with this issue. You should make a note of this on the downloads page... or maybe having a "Known Issues" page somewhere?
  17. Can't scroll on client machines

Of course! Mouse: G203 Prodigy Gaming Mouse (USB) Trackpad: Magic Trackpad 2 (Bluetooth)
  18. HELP Failed to Connect to Server: Timed out

How can I do that? @Alexey Pilyaev
  19. On the client " and ' are not detected

@Roy Albinus This is a good point. Can you please test with a different keyboard?
  20. Server won't accept connections after reboot

@mikeblas Can you please clarify your OS's and Synergy version that you are using?
  21. Using special mouse features on multiple monitors

Can you please use link in my signature and place a ticket for us?
  22. No server listed in client

But can you ping each computer?
  23. Failed to Connect to Server: timed out

Hello @fnkstr Would you dont mind to place a ticket for us ( Synergy Support Team ) using link in my signature?
  24. Unable to download Synergy 2 Beta

Hello Guys, With the recent organizational changes, we realized that we needed a fresh start. Synergy 2.0 Beta does not have the potential we thought it would have, so it will be replaced by a new design. We're pleased to announce that an early alpha for the next major version of Synergy will be available later this year. All Synergy 2 license holders, early access customers, and lifetime access members (pre-Nov 2017) will have free access to the next version. We'll be maintaining Synergy 1 until the next version is ready for public release in two to three years time.
  25. Can't scroll on client machines

Also @Me! can you please provide us with the mouse model ?
  26. Darktable Preview

Can you please clarify your OS's on the server and client?
  27. HELP Failed to Connect to Server: Timed out

Hello @Christian Peralta Can you ping each computer?
  28. The fix doesn't work with macOS Catalina 10.15.1. I did this: Exit Synergy Open Terminal "rm ~/Library/Preferences/com.http-symless-com.Synergy.plist" then hit Enter "rm -rf ~/Library/Synergy/" Enter "killall -u $USER cfprefsd" and again Enter Restart Synergy Still doesn't work.
  1. Load more activity