Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Only worked once?

Drew Tuchfarber
I connected it once, disconnected, now it can't reconnect. Idk what to do Edit: now i do auto config and it says this; INFO: zeroconf client detected: Jeffrey-PC Edit: Now i open synergy and it says it can't find the local ip, i still used the one i got from ipconfig and it doesnt work I can ping the server from the client computer. I disabled both firewalls to make sure thats not a problem, when i disabled the hosts firwall the client keeps saying connection was reset. I have no idea what any of this means, ive been at it for nearly 3 1/2 hours now and it's driving me crazy. please. someone.
Drew, It is difficult to determine the exact nature of your issue without viewing your logs. However, it may be that you have a network or router error. Try rebooting your router to see if it resolves the issue. If it persists, please respond with your logs. Follow the instructions on the wiki for more detailed instructions https://github.com/synergy/synergy/wiki/Sending-logs
By the way, the "can't find the local ip" thing comes from Bonjour, Synergy will still work after getting that message. Bonjour is a service provided by Apple which makes it possible for Auto Config to work.