Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

The Dancing Synergy mouse ARROW!!!!

Hi all My Synergy generally works most of the time. It is only setup on two pc's one a server the other the client. Every now and then and for no reason that I can tell. The mouse arrow starts wandering all over the screen out of control for about 5 seconds then comes back under control of the mouse but the synergy connection is now lost to the client. I then stop the synergy service and restart it and away it goes again working fine until it does it again sometimes daily or sometimes not for a few days or sometimes even every few hours? Anyone had this behaviour and knows what could be causing it? Synergy version 1.7.5 Cheers
Matthew Powell
Yes, I have had a very similar issue since upgrading to 1.7.5. My cursor becomes very slow and drifts around on its own making it difficult to control, and I get a message from Windows saying that Synergy has crashed. Once I acknowledge the crash, my mouse becomes responsive again on the server, but I have to restart the Synergy service to get it working on the client again. The log reports: [2016-01-29T14:59:05] ERROR: ssl error occurred (system call failure) [2016-01-29T14:59:05] ERROR: eof violates ssl protocol [2016-01-29T14:59:05] WARNING: failed to accept secure socket