Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Where is 10.6 support gone?

Jean Seurin
Hi, I still have Synergy on an elderly 10.6.8 box but I can't get it running for some reason. 22/02/2016 12:32:49 com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[103] ([0x0-0x32032].synergy[2276]) posix_spawn("/Applications/Synergy.app/Contents/MacOS/Synergy", ...): Permission denied I was looking for the latest version or for a redownload but couldn't find anything for 10.6 and no "archive" section. I mean I fully understand the work involveD in supporting older plateforms, but since this version already exists, it would be nice to keep a link to it. ( or did I miss it :shock: ) cheers
According to what I can see the latest version of synergy only goes as far back as 10.7. IMO it could be understandable however I would say that the synergy app should be more OS X in general compiled. You can find a few os x reports right here: https://github.com/symless/synergy/issu ... 3Aopen+OSX I guess that the lack of people being able to build might be the big issue or similar if the support is just done for that version. You can always create a report for it. The free download version does still have 10.6 though AFAIK but not sure how well it works with later versions of synergy.