Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

About price $10

blackmiaool
I saw the price in your website is $10. But after I bought one piece, I found my card lose $100. And you just sent me an email with the content "$100 at Synergy". What show I do now?
Hello, I am not a developer or part of the synergy company/business. However I believe that if you have a login to the site you can check the invoice there and also create a ticket to the support system so that they can have a look at it. If you have problems with this then creating a ticket for support would be best. The website also tells you who to contact regarding payment issues. Hope this helps.
blackmiaool
[quote="somnium"]Hello, I am not a developer or part of the synergy company/business. However I believe that if you have a login to the site you can check the invoice there and also create a ticket to the support system so that they can have a look at it. If you have problems with this then creating a ticket for support would be best. The website also tells you who to contact regarding payment issues. Hope this helps.[/quote] I thought the problem is as easy as you said. I tried for 3 ways to contact the company: 1 By calling phone number in receipt email. But the voice in their phone make me input the code which only pro account user have. 2 By sending email to them. But no one reply me. 3 By sending message to their twitter. But their twitter manager told me to send email to them. ....
Not sure when you sent the mail. But AFAIK the response time could be as long as 48 hours I am afraid. At least you got the refund email. Hope that synergy will be awesome for you. :)