Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mac OS 10.6.8

Elena Bryant
I have just bought a new iMac (yet to be unboxed) and will want to transfer files from this old one onto the new one. I have now paid the $10.00 to get Synergy to be able to do this but there is no download I see for any Mac OS prior to 10.7. Can someone help me get the correct download for my old computer and, if not, how do I get my $ back? Thank you [u]very[/u] much.
Hello Elena, You want to use a newer version of OS X on the new computer or is the other computer not a OS X. If I where you I would either: [b]1. Transfer information from OS X -> OSX[/b] Using the cloud and OS X built in information that is there. Now this is a old OS X 10.6 so might need something specific for it. AFAIK the 10.6 system is old and outdated. So Synergy is not built for it I am afraid in newer releases. You can check also on: https://github.com/symless/synergy/issu ... Aopen+10.6 where many have asked questions regarding the 10.6 systems. However I do wonder if it would be a problem to update the system to a newer 10.7 >? Or is the computer that old it is not supported in the later releases of OS X?