Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Cannot leave screen on right

Stanislaw Osinski
Hello, I've just purchased Synergy, but I don't seem to be able to configure it to leave the screen on right. My setup is this: Server: Windows 10 with two HiDPI displays: [Secondary][Primary]. Client: Mac OS El Capitan: [Main Retina Screen] When I configure the Mac client to be on the left of the Windows 10 screen, everything works perfectly. However, when I try to put the Mac client on the right of the Windows 10 screen, mouse teleportation does not work. With Debug logging enabled, I do see the "try to leave X screen" on left/top/bottom, but when I put the mouse towards the right edge of the Windows 10 primary screen (which should teleport it to the Mac client), there is no "try to leave X screen on right" and the pointer does not teleport. If I run the Windows 10 machine with only the Primary display enabled, teleportation to the right does work. If this is any help, a similar issue occurs with teleportation through the bottom edge -- it does not work when the secondary monitor is enabled in the Windows 10 server. Is this a configuration problem? A bug? Any workarounds? Thanks, Stanislaw
Stanislaw Osinski
Ok, solved the issue by dumping Synergy in favour of Share Mouse. More expensive, but works out of the box. The only limitation is that it only supports Windows and Mac, not Linux. Stanislaw