Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy (UNREGISTERED)

Michael Turner
Does anyone know why it would all of a sudden say "(UNREGISTERED)" at the top of the window? But only on one of my computers, the other works fine.
Liam Delahunty
Exactly the same has happened to me today. The server says "Unregistered", the client "Pro". They are both Windows 7. I was an early adopter who paid a little something back in 2014 and was later gifted pro to thank for the early support (in case that's part of the issue) having not been a "real" pro subscriber. This morning it took a couple of stops / starts to get synergy working but no issues since.
Samantha Lynn-Jones
Same with me. I am using 2 Macbook Pros running OSX 10.11.4. The server is saying Unregistered but the one running Client shows registered I shutdown both machines and restarted them and the problem disappeared :)
Liam Delahunty
I'm still having the same issue with the server saying unregistered. Performance doesn't seem to be affected though. I shut down and reboot the computers everyday but the issue persists despite the restarts.
Josue Cardona
Well, this is because for some reason it has lost the information from your account. What I did last time it happened (mostly on upgrade) was to re-run the wizard and enter my account information (email/pwd) and it will say "Pro" again. Let me know if you will need some screenshots and I'll add it. ;) Edit: And the difference with UNREGISTERED and PRO is the use of SSL
Liam Delahunty
[quote="Josue Cardona"] What I did last time it happened (mostly on upgrade) was to re-run the wizard and enter my account information (email/pwd) and it will say "Pro" again. [/quote] Thank you, that worked perfectly.