Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Multiple Monitor configuration

Eric Bunton
I'm having issues getting 2 machines with multiple monitors to work properly. The server is a Windows 10 machine and the Client a Mac Book Pro. Windows machine has 2 monitors attached to it and the Mac Book Pro has the built in display and an external monitor attached. The layout is as below. [code] |-----| |------| |------| |WM1| |WM2| |MBPE| |-----| |------| |------| |------| |MBPN| |------| [/code] WM1 = Windows Monitor 1 WM2 = Windows Monitor 2 MPBE = MacBookPro External MBPN = MacBookPro Native I'm having issues figuring out how to get the transfer between WM2 and MBPN to work properly. I'm also noticing that on the switch from WM2 to MBPE there is a great distance the mouse has to travel before it actually starts moving on the external display. It seems like due to the fact that the MBP monitors are set up so that they are diagonal from each other creates a massive area according to Synergy. Here is the config file I am using, any ideas on how to get this to work? [code]section: screens Odin: halfDuplexCapsLock = false halfDuplexNumLock = false halfDuplexScrollLock = false xtestIsXineramaUnaware = false switchCorners = none switchCornerSize = 0 fenris: halfDuplexCapsLock = false halfDuplexNumLock = false halfDuplexScrollLock = false xtestIsXineramaUnaware = false switchCorners = none switchCornerSize = 0 super = alt alt = super end section: aliases end section: links Odin: down(50,100) = fenris(0,50) right = fenris(0,50) fenris: up(0,50) = Odin(50,100) left(0,50) = Odin end section: options relativeMouseMoves = false screenSaverSync = true win32KeepForeground = false switchCorners = none switchCornerSize = 0 end[/code]