Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

POTENTIAL bug with Adobe CC on Windows 10

Tim Finch
Hello. Synergy is excellent, thank you. Not sure where you are meant to post potential bug reports. I use Synergy 1.7.6 on Windows 10 Machine and Macbook Pro on 10.10.5. Works really well. However I also have Adobe CC with latest versions of apps installed on Windows 10. Started having a strange situation where certain objects on Photoshop (and also same issue in In Design so possible across all apps) such as a floating palette, or resizing handles around objects on the page would not move or resize. The title bars of palettes would not drag meaning palettes were frozen where they were. You could draw out an object say a rectangle, but then the resizing handles wouldn't work. Thought it was the HP mouse and HP mouse driver so disconnected those and uninstalled driver and connected a Microsoft Wheel USB optical mouse to a different USB2 port. No different. Then I shut down the Synergy Server running on the Windows 10 machine (Server is Windows 10 and slave is Mac OS X) and voila I could move stuff immediately (title bars of floating palettes would work and object resizing handles would work. However restarting Synergy it also continued working. I will keep checking on this and if anything else comes to light especially regarding what happens when Synergy running or not running I'll add it to this post. Thanks.
  • 1 year later...

I am having the exact same issue - same setup with windows 10 server mac os x slave. I am also finding that I cannot use the alt zoom feature in photoshop to swap between zoom in/out. I have to stop the server and restart photoshop in order to return functionality. I love Synergy but do a great deal of work in photoshop between both machines and find that this makes it somewhat impractical. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you