Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Click Not Working On Mac

Gavin Paolucci-Kleinow

Gavin Paolucci-Kleinow
I have Synergy server running on Windows 8.1 and the Synergy client running Mac OS X El Capitan, both Synergy 1.7.6. Sometimes, clicking the mouse no longer functions on the Mac. So far, this seems to be occurring randomly, and then randomly solves itself. I haven't yet been able to determine what is causing it to stop or start functioning, but restarting the Synergy client on the Mac doesn't have an immediate effect. Does anybody have any ideas of what might be going on and how to solve it? Are others seeing this problem too?
Ronnie Barker
I am seeing the same thing. I have also discovered that just stopping and starting one of the services fixes the issue, but also, sometimes, just moving the mouse back to the server and off to the client again can fix it!
Olaf Weiland
Same issue - Error as discribed ramdomly occurs - both machines OS Windows 10 with latest updates SYnergy 1.8.0-beta-4ff3cdd Apr. 30 2016
  • 6 months later...
Brady G Chambers

Same problem, windows 10 1607 build 14393.351, os x 10.11.6; Windows server, Mac client, Every time I disconnect from the network and reconnect I have to stop and restart synergy for the mouse to work properly on the mac, synergy will automatically connect to the server but the mouse buttons don't work or only the down click works. I just have to stop and restart on the server side and it works ok.

• 1 year later...
moosecapable

I have the same problem.  Windows 10 Enterprise 1703 Build 15063.608, macOS 10.13.1; Windows server, Mac client.  I restarted the server service and it enabled clicking on mac.