Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

A few minor connection issues....

....hello all, first post, long-time (10+ years) user (Windows / Linux), and I've got nothing but straight up love for this program. All clients and server running 1.7.6, currently all but one are debian-based OSs.... All clients can connect. Not using SSL. Server is Xubuntu. - Lubuntu client connects, works fine, the 'back & forward' mouse buttons don't work (they select, but do not 'click' an item if they're over it)...other lubuntu clients work fine. - clipboard does not work between machines (text, I've never even tried drag&drop yet). - server sometimes 'drops' connection upon screen entry, requiring a restart of the program (I've noticed it usually happens if I try to re-exit the server screen within a 1/2 second of entry. Otherwise, this is the handiest damned program to have if you have more than one PC at your station. Thanks for any assistance!
  • 1 month later...
I'm actually kind of shocked my questions haven't even garnered a 'go fuck yourself'..... oh well, the development team will prolly handle it in the next update(s).