Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Drag and Drop does not work

João Oliveira
Hi, I'm facing the following problem: after startup of the PC where Synergy starts automatically, I'm unable to drag and drop with the mouse, in any program. I need to stop and start Synergy and then I can again drag and drop. Current setup: server W8.1 (two screens), 3 clients running W7. Thanks for your help!
João Oliveira
I'm having additional problems with the mouse. When I double click on text it usually selects the full word, and if i leave the mouse button clicked and move the mouse it keeps selecting entire words. Well, not anymore, after selecting the first word it does not select any more. I'm moving back to 1.7.5...
twosheds
[quote="João Oliveira"]Hi, I'm facing the following problem: after startup of the PC where Synergy starts automatically, I'm unable to drag and drop with the mouse, in any program. I need to stop and start Synergy and then I can again drag and drop. Current setup: server W8.1 (two screens), 3 clients running W7. Thanks for your help![/quote] I am also having this problem. Can't select multiple files with mouse and can't drag and drop.