Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Blizzard game problems

Todd Kolb
Hello, First, I love your product. I have been using it for a number of months and have had few issues with it so far. However, the one problem that was posted on the Diablo III forums is an issue I've constantly been having without knowing it, because it's not 100% consistent. The issue, it seems, is that it interferes with Blizzard games in particular. Holding a mouse button and moving it around to do anything, randomly stops. Whether it's Diablo 2 or 3, and holding left click to move around (just stops working), or World of Warcraft, using right click to move the camera around, which the camera goes completely insane, seems to be related to Synergy. When the synergy sharing mouse/keyboard process is stopped, the issue goes away completely. The problem is random and I think it has to do with features that may be being adjusted on your end. While I didn't connect the issue to Synergy at the time, a patch released seemed to have stopped the issue, then when I just recently patched to the new version, it returned again. As I said, it seems fairly inconsistent sometimes, and I'll have no problems for hours on end. Others, I restart my computer as I did in the past, and it'll work just fine for 30 seconds in game, then stop. I can use left click, but using it to move around non stop stops randomly working. Or in WoW, as I said, the camera will jerk around so fast when right clicking, it's unplayable with Synergy mouse/keyboard sharing enabled. Thank you for the fantastic product, and I know you're working on new great things all the time! :D
Alexander Harris
Try enabling the "relative mouse moves" option, and then locking the cursor to the screen the game is on by pressing "scroll lock". I get similar behaviour (in particular, in FPS games, or "mouselook" senarios) where the screen goes mad. Locking the cursor to the screen fixes this.