Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

CentOS login screen problem

Pawel Pieczkowski
Hi guys, I have small problem with my current version of synergy. My configuration looks like that: Windows 7 is a server and CentOS 7 is a client. When I run my CentOS 7 I have problem to login in to the system with the default keyboard and mouse, they are not working on login screen. To login in I need to use keyboard and mouse default connected to the machine and then when I am logged in to the CentOS synergy is starting working properly. But I remeber that when I had use previous version of Synergy and CentOS 6 I haven't such problem - but the previous solution currently is not working (somehow I think that it's a matter of systemd). Does anyone of you know how to solve it? I must admit that it's starting to be bit annoying. //Pawel
  • 1 month later...
Chaoming Huang
I had the same problem on Scientific Linux 7.2 and Synergy Pro Stable version (1.7.6 - 2016─03-15) My server is Windows 10 and client is Scientific Linux 7.2. When I boot the Linux client, I must log into the user, and run Synergy in menu. I have reference the following document: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SynergyHowto But not success. :oops: