Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy v1.7.2 Pro Causing Mouse/Keyboard to Freeze

Robert Wood
I am currently using the following setup; Client: Win 8.1 x64 (Surface Pro 3) with Synergy V1.7.2 Pro, no SSL Server: Win 8.1 x64 (Desktop) with Synergy V1.7.2 Pro, no SSL Frequently when leaving the client machine to control the server machine, I will no longer be able to enter any input into the server machine. The mouse and keyboard both freeze. The only input that works is ctrl+alt+delete. This tends to hang for anywhere from 1 min to 10 min+ before it starts working again. I've attached the Debug2 logs from the client & server, highlighting in each where the freeze occurred. Unfortunately I can't use Synergy until this is resolved so would appreciate some help.
  • 4 months later...
Synergy 1.7.4 on windows 7 64-bit same problem. w/without encryption doesn't matter. Server becomes unresponsive, I can't kill the process. Ctrl+Alt+Del -> task manager sometimes works but mostly hard reset is the only option. I don't have any logs because it's 'frozen'. Been using Synergy for years never had any problem. Please resolve the issue. Thanks Milan