Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Flash Sale Upgrading

Is there a way to upgrade for the flash sale price? When I go to click upgrade, it lists $19 instead of $12. If I try to just "purchase pro", it tells me I've already purchased.

Thanks!

I'm wondering if I got a different email regarding the flash sale. I was offered the pro version for $8.00. Kevin, what is this $12 you mention?

Prior to getting this email it would have cost me $19 to upgrade from basic to pro (the difference in price between basic and pro). So I just went ahead and bought the pro version for $8.00 with a different email address.

D van den Ouden

This email:

0qMdRiQ.jpg

Leads to this page:

Ii3BgVr.jpg

Yet if I try to purchase pro there, it tells me this:

gLkjYaj.jpg

So I click "upgrade to pro":

SPMIyJQ.jpg

No sale there :(

Roman Jasek

I also wanted to upgrade my account to the pro version. I would gladly pay the discounted price of $12 just to get from the Basic version (which I've already purchased) to the Pro.

However I only get the "Error: You have already purchased or donated, please login." message if I try to purchase it.

Well, if you fix it within the 24 hour flash sale, please let me know.

Matthew Gregg

Oh well, purchased Pro from another email address for $8. Why send the Flash sale to current owners if they can't participate from the account you sent the flash sale to? Kinda dumb.

D van den Ouden
Oh well, purchased Pro from another email address for $8. Why send the Flash sale to current owners if they can't participate from the account you sent the flash sale to? Kinda dumb.

Again with the $8 vs $12. But I figured it out:

$12 link: http://symless.com/flash-sale-a

$8 link: http://symless.com/flash-sale-b

Still, it would be nice if I could just upgrade my current license to pro, instead of having to register all over again with a separate email address...

Salvatore Adinolfi JR

I think it sad that the Pro price is less now for me then I paided for the basic price

and no way to upgrade.. I wlso think that they sent the email out to people that already paid for the product, and having prices les then what they paid for.-

Matthew Gregg

Here this great deal, but since you're already bought "basic" you can't have it? Great marketing :-)

I think it sad that the Pro price is less now for me then I paided for the basic price

and no way to upgrade.. I wlso think that they sent the email out to people that already paid for the product, and having prices les then what they paid for.-

Here's the email I got yesterday. I used a new email address to get it. I had just figured there was some glitch in the ordering system that prevented doing otherwise.

58e5078a9d704_ScreenShot2016-10-11at8_50_11AM.png.a06e61984fe2c6cf61602f133f6f3ebf.png

D van den Ouden

More than 34 hours have passed since I got the email and still over 3 hours left! :lol: (3:40 at time of posting and 183 copies remaining)

Interactive image for your convenience:

limitedto.php

Strangely enough it seems to be hosted on someone's personal site :?

Anyway, @salesteam: pssst, I'd be willing to spend $8 on an upgrade to pro (hint, hint, nudge, nudge) ;)

edit: HAHAHAHAHA, the number of remaining copies is going up, and so is the time remaining. I guess those two are somehow related to each other. Looks to be about 50 copies per hour :lol:

Edited by Guest
Roman Jasek

Yeah, both the time and "copies remaining" are constantly going up now.

@synergy - I like your product, but this "flash sale" campaign is quite a fail. I'll think twice again before giving my money to a company that uses false advertising (the "number of copies" being dependent on the time left on the clock) and butchering the upgrade option for existing users.