Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Download previous version?

Mitchell Billman

Mitchell Billman

Can someone direct me to where I can download 1.82? the 1.84 newest version does not work for me at all. This would be for a mac.

Thanks

Mitch

Jonathan Long

I'm new to this software and it has never worked starting the 1.8.3. I was able to dig up 1.8.2 somewhere on the net because I was trying the same thing: use an old version to make it work. It never worked either. I've sent in a ticket request but have heard nothing in 2 days as well as anything on these forums--except other people saying it doesn't work anymore. I'll see if I can find the link when I get home from work.

Needless to say this has been a very frustrating experience... that I paid $29 for.

Mitchell Billman
I'm new to this software and it has never worked starting the 1.8.3. I was able to dig up 1.8.2 somewhere on the net because I was trying the same thing: use an old version to make it work. It never worked either. I've sent in a ticket request but have heard nothing in 2 days as well as anything on these forums--except other people saying it doesn't work anymore. I'll see if I can find the link when I get home from work.

Needless to say this has been a very frustrating experience... that I paid $29 for.

where did you find that version?

Jonathan Long

where did you find that version?

Go to the github page for the build: https://github.com/afzaalace/synergy-windows-builds/blob/master/synergy-v1.8.2-stable-36cd521-Windows-x64.msi