Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mouse on client moves 2x as fast up and left

Hey Tim,

Would you like a refund? We can make an exception on the 30 day condition.

Thanks Nick. I've decided that, while this product isn't perfect - it has promise.

It's not quite the permanent solution that I had hoped for, but it definitely has a place for when I need it.

I look forward to seeing how things improve. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Fred Anderson

There is a fix for this posted in the nightlies. 1.8.8 pr 5648

check out and report back. (working for me).

• Nick Bolton unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
MachineShedFred

I just updated to macOS 10.12, and I have this issue.  However, the 1.9 version that fixes this hasn't been released yet, and the above link appears to be broken.  How can I get a nightly build that fixes this issue?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I just purchased Synergy and I'm experiencing this issue as well.  Where can I get version 1.9?  Is there an ETA on the fix for this?  Seems like it's been an issue for over a year now?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2017 at 7:07 AM, Azrrik said:

I just purchased Synergy and I'm experiencing this issue as well.  Where can I get version 1.9?  Is there an ETA on the fix for this?  Seems like it's been an issue for over a year now?

Thanks!

You can get 1.9 here 

It hasn't fixed the issue for me, however.

jackbonneruk

Just updated to version 1.9 and still having the problem of the cursor moving up 2 x as fast as left. Is there any update on when there may be a release to fix this issue?

• 3 weeks later...

Just upgraded to a new MacBook Pro, it's running Sierra and is configured as my Synergy Server.

I'm getting the drift up and to the left issue. I've tried 1.8, 1.9-rc3 and couldn't get 2.0 to work beyond the two computers 'seeing' each other.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
18 hours ago, nullcode said:

@Nick Bolton The 1.8.8 release resolves this issue, while the latest v1.10.0 does not.  Can you guys please check on this?

Prioritized fix for 1.10.2

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
jackbonneruk
11 minutes ago, Si Marshall said:

Any idea when 1.10.2 will be released? This issue is making a crap job (debugging a website in IE11) even more tedious..

Can you not roll back to version 1.8.8? It fixes the problem and haven't noticed any features lacking from the most up to date version.

• 3 years later...

I realize that I'm late to the party on this thread -- just bought, version 1.14.2, build date Nov 22, 2021 and I have the issue on the client mac.  

Client Mac: 11.6.2 Intel macbookpro

Server Mac: 12.1 M1 macbookpro

So far, this software is really helpful!  If Symless can't "fix" it -- can I submit a feature request to individualize the mouse sensitivity on the client?