Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Drag and drop, 1 year later. ..it's working for me on..

I thought I would start this thread to get some information from people to share with one another.

--

I paid for Synergy about 1 year ago and the feature was WIP. I updated to 1.8.6 tonight and the feature is working with win10 to win10 tests, both ways.. so that makes me happy! :D

QUESTION:

Does drag and drop work across all platforms and from client to server, and vice versa, ..and client to client, for all platforms ?

->> Why do I ask ? I am another cross platform developer fool, and it would be stellar to know about this before I assume or try the combinations while HOPING it just works.

OH! and does copy paste work 100% of the time yet ?! That's been hella irritating at times. 'Always seems to be the worst times when it fails...go figure, eh ?

- I appreciate your replies.

& Happy Holidays to you all! ;)

ps - Honestly, if I missed the detailed FAQ on this.. just tell me and I'll delete the thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Kathleen Faylor

My drag and drop has never worked and still isn't with the newest version 1.8.6. I've been told for almost 2 years now that this feature WILL work, eventually. I really need this feature to work and am disappointed that it's taking this long and is STILL not working! Any time frame on this feature actually being a reality?

• 2 weeks later...