Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Download eariler 1.8.x versions

Richard Bailey

Since upgrading to 1.8.6 my computers will periodically stop letting me share mouse and keyboard and I have to restart Synergy on both computers. Also sometimes the client computer steals control and won't give it back to the server and I have to restart Synergy to make it work again.

I thought I'd try going back a version but all the old downloads are 1.7.x and earlier which don't support Mac OS X.11 (El Capitan).

Where can I download older versions of 1.8?

• 2 weeks later...

I too would love to know where I can get previous archived versions. I've been using Synergy for years without issue. upgraded to 1.8.6/7 and neither have been usable with Windows 10 x64 as the server. I can get it to work using my Ubuntu 16.04 x64 as the server but the mouse speed differentiation and mild latency in linux are too noticeable for me. If possible I'd like a link to the 1.7.6 build(s) for windows/linux/mac but I can't seem to find any usable links and I'd prefer to not download it from a 3rd party source unless I have to.

EDIT: Sorry, like a genius, I over complicated it.. There is an alternate downloads link on the downloads page..

http://symless.com/download/?alt

Thomas Harold

Yeah, I opened a ticket this week because that page doesn't list the 1.8 versions.

I've a non-functional Synergy install right now because I need to downgrade to 1.8.6 but do not have the binaries (and Symless paid support is being slow on answering the ticket).