Hello! šŸ‘‹

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Unable to drag and drop

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Its not that simple. Files need to be transfered which requires an insane amount of code- in other words, it might be a feature in the future but it won't be in the near-future.

Paul Suarez
On 5/23/2017 at 11:04 PM, Jannik said:

I have the same problem between windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu. Even Strg c and v doesn't work.

Drag and drop is no yet supported on Linux.

For the others please try setting the elevation of Synergy to Always.

• 1 month later...
sanderoso

I have the same problem with windows 10 pro to windows 10 pro. Changed elevateĀ to always. when i drag and dropĀ from client to server i get in the taskbar Dropwindow but once the cursor is on the server pc it just goes away. from server to client no error or anything happensĀ on the side of the screen it just dissapears and my cursor goes on.

sanderoso
6 minutes ago, sanderoso said:

I have the same problem with windows 10 pro to windows 10 pro. Changed elevateĀ to always. when i drag and dropĀ from client to server i get in the taskbar Dropwindow but once the cursor is on the server pc it just goes away. from server to client no error or anything happensĀ on the side of the screen it just dissapears and my cursor goes on.

Changed screen to debug 1 after reading it in an other post still doesn't work but i gave the error: Ā "failed to get drag file name for OLE"

both pc's are connected with ethernet

version: 1.8.8-stable-25a8cb2 synergy basic