Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Best Place to Report Bugs?

Doug Tooley

With lack of specific instruction, historically I've just emailed bug reports directly to Symless. But today I received the very polite message directing me to https://symless.com/help/.

The description indicate that these Forums are to "get help". But if I merely want to submit a bug report, or information about a past bug, is this the best place to submit it?

If this IS where to post bugs, then perhaps changing the descriptions to include the words "...and report bugs", would be helpful. (or give bug reports their own Forum channel?)

And lastly... without a specific bug reporting system (with Bug Numbers, etc.) then Forums seem quite scattered. Ideally, some way to reference a bug number would be ideal. I'm assuming that this happens under the hood, but without some sort of assurance that the right people are actually seeing the reported bugs, it deincentivize the reporting.

What's best?

• 3 years later...

I found this thread by googling "synergy bug report". The original question is still valid, but it seems the github is no longer active. 

Where is the correct place to report bugs currently?

• 5 weeks later...