Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Scroll Wheel on Client

Matt Van Every

Hello and thanks in advance for any help!

I use a MacBook running (for now) El Capitan 10.11.6 as my host machine, with a laptop running Windows 10 as the client machine. They share a Logitech wireless K360 keyboard and a Logitech M570 trackball mouse. They work like clockwork, connect automatically at startup, and generally give me zero issues.

However, I've noticed that when I'm controlling my Windows 10 device, there is one functionality missing and that is the up and down scroll wheel on my mouse. I have to take the cursor to the edge of the screen and manually drag the screen up or down, or find the "+," or "-," keys and manually raise and lower the screen with that.

This is a pretty significant issue for me. I get around my devices' UI pretty fast and having to slow down for this is really hampering my productivity.

Is there something I'm missing, or is this funcionality not allowed? If not, I'm hoping that this a red hot research and development topic? There have to be many folks impacted and it would be great to have a solution in the next update, assuming it's not already there and I'm missing something.

Thanks!