Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

No connectivity - Windows 10 server/Raspberry pi arm7 client

Justgettingby

Hello,

I'm working through trying to get my raspberry pi connected to my windows 10 laptop. The windows server seems to be up and ready, however, I can't seem to get the raspberry pi connected to the server. I currently am running 'make' function in the synergy -v1.8.8-stable-c30301e-Source file and I get stuck at about 87%. 

The error that I get is *** No rule to make target 'src/test/CMakeFiles/gmock.dir/build'. Stop.

CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1227: recipe for target 'src/test/CMakeFiles/gmock.dir/all'

failed

make[1]: *** [src/test/CMakeFiles/gmock.dir/all] Error 2

I can't seem to figure out what to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated. 

Justgettingby

Okay, so was able to run the make command. Completely. My issue now is purely connectivity. My raspberry pi works as a server with no problems. I can connect my laptop or desktop as the clients, however, when I setup my laptop or desktop as the server, I cannot get the raspberry pi to be the client. Anyone else having this issue? 

For anyone else looking for this solution:

sudo apt-get install google-test-dev

sudo apt-get install google-mock

<found https://tranquillechat.fr/doku.php?id=how_to_install_synergy_on_kali_linux>

<in source directory>

mkdir ext/gmock-1.6.0 && mkdir ext/gtest-1.6.0

unzip ext/gtest-1.6.0.zip -d ext/gtest-1.6.0 && unzip ext/gmock-1.6.0.zip -d ext/gmock-1.6.0

./configure

make

<binaries will be in ./bin>