Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Failed to lunch

On Win Server 2008 R2 64 bit the service very often failed to lunch. The Error is: das Handle ist ungültig

Only after deinstall synergy, delating the folder synergy under hey_current_user and reinstall I`m able to get it working.

Thanks, but the hotfix is from 2012/13, it was not possible to install it (Because it is not for me). I update the Server everytime.

Edited by chs
28 minutes ago, chs said:

Thanks, but the hotfix is from 2012/13, it was not possible to install it (Because it is not for me). I update the Server everytime. I have the problem since two or three month.

Augusto Santa Cruz

Are you running Synergy with Admin rights? Also check that you are not using windows basic drivers for both your keyboard and mouse.

Hi Augusto

yes, it´s running with Admin rights.  The muse and keybord are running with windows drivers. But I´m using Synergy for a long time and the problems occure three months ago, today again. For the mouse RX 250 I can´t find a driver at the logitech side.

For the lenovo keybord KB 1021 I installed the lenovo driver. So I´ll wait and see.

Hi Augusto

after installing the new keybord driver the synergy failed today again with the same problem.

What to do???????