Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Drap and Drop not working

Brian Brown

Everything else is working fine.  Drag and Drop not working at all.  Just says "leaving screen" on the logs and does not even attempt to transfer.  Both computers are running Windows 10

Paul Suarez

Hi @Brian Brown. Please set both machines to Debug1 and send us a copy of the logs. Also, please provide us more detail about your machines like OS version, 64 or 32 bit, Synergy version installed. Thanks!

Brian Brown

Hello, I did change it to "debug1" (see screenshot) but when I go to location where log file should be, it is not there.  The "C:/Program Files/Synergy/log/" directory does not exist on client or server.  Both Server and client are on Windows 10 64 bit.

Settings screenshot.JPG

Brian Brown

Is there some kind of size limit on uploads?  It give me an error but my logs have grown to over 5 MB.

Thanks

Paul Suarez
On 5/8/2017 at 11:44 PM, Paul Suarez said:

Hi @Brian Brown. Please set both machines to Debug1 and send us a copy of the logs. Also, please provide us more detail about your machines like OS version, 64 or 32 bit, Synergy version installed. Thanks!

Have you been able to check on the logs @Brian Brown?

Brian Brown

What is the size limit on uploads to the forum?  I tried to give you the logs but it gave me an error on upload......I fear the file size may be too large.  It is around 5 MB.