Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

copy past/drag drop

hi,

None of those are working I'm running 3 pcs one with Win7 Pro which is the server and one with Win8 Pro as client and one laptop with Win10 Pro as client. I can't copy paste nor drag drop between them. Im running the latest version and paid already!

• Like 1
ChristopherMo

We need an answer to this question.  I too cannot copy and paste between server (Win XP 200 proff. SP3) and any client (Win 7 Proff SP1.)  Has yet to work for me.  i also have use SSL encryption deselected and Enable drag and drop file transfers checked.

Same problem... Also disabled SSL and ensured Drag and Drop was selected.

Ran as admin, elevated always. Win 10 Pro 64 (Server) , OSX 10.12.3. Version 1.8.8-stable-25a8cb2 Build Date: Mar/16/17

This is a blocker issue for me.

Drag-n-drop was the Primary reason I made the purchase in good faith.... since there is no trial option.

What are my refund Options?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Same problem. Cannot drag and drop between Ubuntu 16.04 (as server) and Ubuntu 14.04 (as client). Synergy Version: 1.8.8-stable-25a8cb2 Build Date: Mar/16/17.

@Twistle said exactly what I want to say. This function is the main reason that I purchased. Please fix it or make a workaround.

SaigonJeff

I'm having the same problem... Cannot move files between computers... and also... the is a VERY LONG delay before my ouse appears on the screen of the computer i've moved to... EXTREMELY ANNOYING!!! 

Server: Win 10 64bit

Client: Win 8.1 32bit

Can someone PLEASE provide a solution or tell me how to get my money back...!

• 3 weeks later...
Paul Suarez
On 6/7/2017 at 3:47 PM, hhss1 said:

Same problem. Cannot drag and drop between Ubuntu 16.04 (as server) and Ubuntu 14.04 (as client). Synergy Version: 1.8.8-stable-25a8cb2 Build Date: Mar/16/17.

@Twistle said exactly what I want to say. This function is the main reason that I purchased. Please fix it or make a workaround.

In general, Synergy doesn't support drag and drop for Linux machines (yet). Though we are making great improvements for v2. But we can't provide an ETA yet when it will be launched officially.