Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Server/client Question

Okay so I have a weird situation.  I recently had problems with my computer, and this is my current setup.  Computer A has a keyboard but no mouse.  Computer B has a mouse but no keyboard.  What I would like to do is share my mouse from Computer B to Computer A and share my keyboard from Computer A to Computer B, so at any one point in time I can control one of the screens with access to both a keyboard and a mouse.  Is this possible with the Synergy software I've been using?  (I used to have both a mouse and keyboard on Computer A, and only recently developed this issue on my end.)

By the way, I know this is possible through switching the server/client status of both of my computers, but this is tedious and does not allow me to switch screens seamlessly, also it doesn't seem to work well on Computer B, because the mouse gets all jittery and glitchy.

Paul Suarez

@Akemarithis featured is actually planned for version 2. However, we currently can't provide you an exact time when it'll be released. One thing I can assure you is that our developers are doing their best to complete version faster and provide everyone a seamless way of using multiple machines. ;)