Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Intermittent Connectivity Issues

Rob Avery
After upgrading to pro 1.7.2, sometimes I can connect fine, then midway through the day it stops working, sometimes it has issues right out of the gate. I haven't changed anything in my setup/configuration, it just stops. Then waiting a few minutes/hours, it works again, without changing anything. Once I start the server, I move the mouse to either of my clients, and that's when I get the disconnect and the server stops. Server Log below, you'll see "Erro" with error being cut off,sometimes it's just "E". I'm using IP addresses vs. fingerprints. Configured interactively. Mac running 10.10.3 as server. Win 7 box and another mac 10.10.3 machine are the clients. Thanks! NOTE: starting server NOTE: config file: /var/folders/gt/qsg1h8n56nsgdc1jq1gc5f_m0000gp/T/Synergy.ux5901 NOTE: log level: INFO NOTE: zeroconf client detected: win7box INFO: drag and drop enabled NOTE: started server, waiting for clients 2015-05-15 10:06:11.803 synergys[5913:166121699] starting cocoa loop NOTE: accepted client connection INFO: accepted secure socket NOTE: client "win7box" has connected INFO: switch from "ptrmac-ravery-kop.home" to "win7box" at 0,432 INFO: leaving screen WARNING: cursor may not be visible INFO: screen "ptrmac-ravery-kop.home" updated clipboard 0 INFO: screen "ptrmac-ravery-kop.home" updated clipboard 1 INFO: switch from "win7box" to "ptrmac-ravery-kop.home" at 2558,446 INFO: entering screen NOTE: client "win7box" has disconnected NOTE: accepted client connection INFO: accepted secure socket NOTE: new client disconnected ERRO
I got same situation. Check Setting of Network Security. I unchecked 'Use SSL encryption', then no error occured. SSL encryption has something...