Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Trouble Syncing TrpleMonitor Eyefinity Workstations

I setup two systems I built, using AMD Eyefinity 6-monitor card on one pc, the other has two HD6970 Radeon Cards running triple monitors also using AMD Eyefinity. Can anyone help?

I submitted a question with the above title in the Connecting Thread.  Maybe it should be here too." I setup two systems I built, using AMD Eyefinity 6-monitor card on one pc, the other has two HD6970 Radeon Cards running triple monitors also using AMD Eyefinity. Can anyone help?"

22 hours ago, Paul Suarez said:

What help do you need @One23d?

I've configured correctly I believe but the two pcs keep returning connecting failures even though the ip address are correct. Am I doing something wrong?

22 hours ago, Paul Suarez said:

Please post the images directly here instead of a docx file. Thanks!

it sems my IE is blocking scripts & not allowing me to post the image directly. I need to figure out what I have groing against me here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 3:47 PM, Paul Suarez said:

Please post a screenshot of both machine's Synergy interface.

if we can schedule a chat tomorrow Jun 6, 17 around 4pm CST. I would appreciate it

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:03 PM, Paul Suarez said:

Please post the images directly here instead of a docx file. Thanks!

unable to copy paste the images you ask for. Can you advise me a bit further?

Paul Suarez

You can't paste it directly. You need to save it as an image file on your machine first and upload it here.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Paul Suarez said:

You can't paste it directly. You need to save it as an image file on your machine first and upload it here.

SynergyScreenROS.thumb.png.91e0b068a5225d3b065679cf13fb274f.png

Paul Suarez

Can you post a screenshot of the interface after clicking Configure Server button?

Edited by Paul Suarez
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Paul Suarez said:

Can you post a screenshot of the interface after clicking Configure Server button?

check you previous post about 1 hr ago. Thanks for your help.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, Paul Suarez said:

the post on Tuesday 6/05/17 at 5pm has both the server screen and the client screen pasted. Did you see them or were they clear enough? I have noticed that when I change my mouse configuration it affects both pc, but the synergy link doesn't let my mouse move between pc's. Maybe I have something wrong in my configuration, can you look at it?

Paul Suarez
On 6/7/2017 at 6:38 AM, Paul Suarez said:

Please click the configure server button first and it should open a new window. Please take a screenshot of that to show us how it is configured.

• 2 months later...