Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mouse clicks ignored on client

dstrepko

Hi,
I've been experiencing an issue with Synergy for a little while now, where I cannot left-click within the client session. My workaround is to bring my mouse back to the server, left-click, then switch back to the client. Usually this works, however, I have to do this back-and-forth maneuver many times throughout the day. At times, the keyboard control also seems to be affected by this issue -- move the focus to an input box, and as I start to type, I realize the keyboard has gone back to the server. It almost seems like something on the server is stealing focus, and that is why the clicks / keystrokes are not registered.  I created a desktop shortcut to restart the Synergy service on both client and server...at times, that's my only option to make everything "work" again.  If you have any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

dstrepko

Tough to answer that completely, because it happens all the time now.  But, typically Chrome, Outlook, Skype for Business, and Royal TS are always running on my machine.

Paul Suarez

I see. The closest thing I can think of is the Royal TS, since that program has the tendency to execute a scroll lock same as VM and VirtualBox. Have you tried using your machines without Royal TS running? If so, did you experience the same thing?