Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Server Keyboard Laggy

Hello,

I am having an issue where the server keyboard is laggy if I am running Synergy together with Keyboard Maestro.  I guess the two applications are somehow interacting poorly together and there is a distinct delay between typing a key and having it appear, which results in characters appearing out of order.

If I turn off either Synergy or Keyboard Maestro, the problem goes away.  If I have both running, the problem appears.

Running the most recent Synergy RC, on MacOS Sierra (server) and the client is a Linux box. They are connected via WiFi.

Thanks

Thanos

• 2 weeks later...
Paul Suarez

Hi @Thanos. Sorry for the late reply on this. Can you set both machines to debug1 first? Then try running just Synergy initially. Do a couple of thins like switching to different screens. Then launch Keyboard Maestro. Try to do a couple of things again before closing it. Do anything again with only Synergy. Paste your results on Pastebin or Gist then post the link here.

I'll create a new open issue on our GitHub page if it'll turn out to be bug or some form of incompatibility. If you'd also want to create/add the new issue by yourself, you can open one here.