Hello! đź‘‹

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Incorrect email entered when purchasing Synergy 2

spikeline

any insight on this? I just paid the 5$ from [REMOVED] I do believe I messed up and backspaced the name and email address fields before clicking buy now but it charged me anyway? Sorry a little bit sleepy right now jumped on the opportunity too quickly.

spikeline

thats not my email address that I use to login to this forum or license synergy 1.0 through either. its just a paypal account

spikeline

Yes, I see it now appears on the page. However, only 1.9 is available to download, nothing labelled 2.0 or beta? Or is 1.9 the working name for it and 1.8.8 the stable  release version?

spikeline
10 hours ago, spikeline said:

any insight on this? I just paid the 5$ from [email protected] I do believe I messed up and backspaced the name and email address fields before clicking buy now but it charged me anyway? Sorry a little bit sleepy right now jumped on the opportunity too quickly.

Thanks so much feel free to delete this thread!

Drink Monkey

Same issue...searched through my spam filters to ensure that I wasn't missing anything, but still don't seem to see a way to download v2 beta from my account page (1.8 is the downloadable version available). Like the OP, my email for my Synergy account is different from my PayPal account.

Perhaps I should just wait a little bit for things to update?

Drink Monkey
On 2017-07-08 at 11:59 AM, Dan Sorahan said:

Hey @Drink Monkey, I've reassigned the license to your account. You'll now be able to download Synergy 2.

Thanks - solved it. Not sure how I messed up - suspect it's because my PayPal account email is different from my Synergy account? I wonder if there's a way to self-correct this so you wonderful support folk don't need to bail us out so often? :)