Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Lag/delay on client side

To Joe Abasolo:

Responding to your email request to post a new thread with my question.  I've noticed for some time now that there seems to be a little delay/lag on my client side computer for both my mouse and my laptop.  I say for some time because I stopped using the program as a result of the lag and never addressed it with support.  I thought I would give it another try today and I'm still seeing the same issue.  Is there any additional information I can provide to help with the troubleshooting?

Paul Suarez

Hi @GregT. Please provide more details about your machines (OS, 32/64 bit, Synergy version installed, connected to the network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, specify which one is the server). Also, post a screenshot of both machine's Synergy interface and the Server Configuration interface on your server machine.

Server Side:

- Win 10 Pro- 64bit

- Synergy v. 1.8.8-stable-c30301e

-Connected via ethernet

Client Side:

- Win 7 Enterprise - 64bit

-Synergy v. 1.8.8-stable-c30301e

-Connected via WiFi

Capture-AdvSrvrConfig.JPG

Capture-ServerConfig.JPG

Capture-Synergy.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, was out of the country.  Here are two screenshots of the client side:  FYI - the Server IP has obviously changed since I posted the first images.  I'm able to connect today, but still getting a lag in response to the mouse and keyboard on the client side. Server side is working fine as you might expect.

Client Synergy Side Main.JPG

Client Synergy Side Settings.JPG

Edited by GregT
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...