Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mac OS X 3/4 Finger Swipe & Touchbar support

Arjun Iyer

Hi Synergists,

I'd like to use 3/4 Finger Swipe and the Touchbar, on my MacBook Pro, and I'm wondering when these features will be supported?

Thanks

Paul Suarez

Hi @Arjun Iyer. Thank you for opening this up. We are currently aiming to bring Synergy to a more stable build on all platforms before working on the requested features. All of our team members with Touchbars are actually pushing for it. ;) Please bear with us as we try to make Synergy even better for everyone. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 1:32 PM, Paul Suarez said:

Hi @Arjun Iyer. Thank you for opening this up. We are currently aiming to bring Synergy to a more stable build on all platforms before working on the requested features. All of our team members with Touchbars are actually pushing for it. ;) Please bear with us as we try to make Synergy even better for everyone. ^_^

So, never? I've seen requests for macOS swipes/gestures/multi-touch for years replied to with empty promises.

Arjun Iyer

I think it would be nice if y'all could open source your code (to your customers at least) so that we can try to take a swing at implementing these features (and contributing them back)?