Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Error while setting up/starting up the server

ERROR: could not get session id for process id 9376

ERROR: cannot read configuration "C:/Users/JUSTIC~1/AppData/Local/Temp/qt_temp.BG9820": read error: line 16: duplicate screen name "Stream-PC"

synergys.exe: no configuration available

ERROR: failed to launch, error: process immediately stopped

Erors synergy.PNG

Paul Suarez

Hi @Jorick. Please provide more details about your machines (OS, 32/64 bit, Synergy version installed, connected to the network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, specify which one is the server). Also, post a screenshot of both machine's Synergy interface and the Server Configuration interface on your server machine. 

Hi @Paul Suarez both my machines are Windows 10 64 bit, Version 1.8.8-stable-25a8cb2 on both to, both connection via Ethernet.

The screenshot above has the error and is the server.

synergy client.PNG

synergy server config.PNG

synergy server.PNG

Soo hi there @Paul Suarez if i am correct u say you do not support this setup yet?
But i dont really see why you dont? Cause if i have 2 pc's with 3 screens in total what it is possible? but when i have a streaming pc its not? I dont really get it ?

Hi their @Paul Suarez i know enough streamers where it does work, Being a streamer is no difference with the pc's
There are just 2 pcs and 4 screens. 1 game pc has 1 screen and the stream pc has the 3 other screens. The problem is that i receive an error while starting up on the server.

I hope you can help soon.