Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Version not supported

I downloaded the beta a couple of days ago and today it told me the version is not supported anymore.  Went to my account, then to https://symless.com/synergy/download/beta/direct?platform=macOS&architecture=x64 which then downloaded Synergy_v2.0.0-beta2_b534-9e1c9d3f.  This was the same file I installed earlier in the week.  Regardless, I installed it, in case the software was updated and someone forgot to bump the version number.  Still getting the attached popup.  Thanks.

Screenshot 2017-07-30 11.50.36.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cristián

• cguerra

• Archleone

• James Gray

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm really sorry for the late reply on this everyone. The whole team is aware of the problem now. Our developers are on the move and confirmed that it'll be fixed tomorrow. Please bear with us on this

Seriously, I think I'd love a cup of whatever you're drinking because it sounds as though it's pretty powerful. But for those of us who cannot resort to such elixirs, this situation is inexplicab

The promise was not that it would work perfectly, but that it would work. Otherwise, offer the beta version for free

Posted Images

I have the same issue as Sean, just paid for the early access and now the only responds from that is not support..... anyone can help on this?

James Gray
1 hour ago, James Gray said:

Not adding anything useful here, but putting my hand up to say "me too". Pretty disappointed.

Forgot to mention, this in on both my Macs (10.12.6) and my Windows laptop (Win10 x64).

AmedeusJT
8 hours ago, James Gray said:

Not adding anything useful here, but putting my hand up to say "me too". Pretty disappointed.

Same here. Just built a new desktop and thought it was a problem with that and my SP4. Seems the new revision isnt released yet. Hopefully the version gets released soon. 

Archleone
Just now, Cristián said:

Same here. Paid $5 and now the application will not work at all.

It is in beta afterall, it's not guaranteed to work. :P

Randerson8804

I am also having this issue. I find it pretty disappointing that I simply can't use a program that I paid for. I understand beta issues but this was clearly a deliberate end of support.

• Like 1