Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

beta connection issues

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Eeep, we really need to implement custom screen names. It must be super annoying that all your computers start with the same thing...

The 504 error is because we're having some problems with the cloud server, please hold on while we fix that (we're working on it right now).

@Andrew Nelless Any ETA on that?

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Guys, please be patient and wait for beta4. It'll be ready in about 3 weeks. Trust me, we're going to nail the cloud config reliability.

The version you're using right now isn't designed to handle the number of users we threw at it. We really didn't expect the early access beta to be so popular. For now, I recommend you go back to using version 1. We have no plans to make a non-cloud version of Synergy 2.

If you want a refund, please email: [email protected]

Matt Ames

Is it possible to downgrade to Synergy 1 and also keep the $5 purchase of Synergy 2 for when we want to upgrade later?

Or does a refund the only way to go back to version 1, and we will have to pay full price later on when version 2 becomes available?

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
Just now, Matt Ames said:

Is it possible to downgrade to Synergy 1 and also keep the $5 purchase of Synergy 2 for when we want to upgrade later?

Yes, anyone who wants to downgrade can email [email protected] for help with this.

However, it looks like you already have access to Synergy 1: https://symless.com/synergy/downloads

Just now, Matt Ames said:

Or does a refund the only way to go back to version 1, and we will have to pay full price later on when version 2 becomes available?

If you take a refund now and the early access price increases later, you'll need to pay the increased price if you want to get the early access back. You won't have to pay extra for Synergy 2 in November when you have early access.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
On 8/7/2017 at 10:57 AM, Paul C Craggs said:

client two after refresh shows six ip's ( I have 5 active ) five green screens but only server and client 2 are turned on.

IMG_8847.JPG

I'm seeing 504 errors here, which indicates that you're experiencing a known bug in beta3 that is fixed in beta4 (due in 2 weeks). Please be patient and wait for this to be released. If you're not happy to wait, please email [email protected] for a refund. You can also go back to Synergy 1 in the meantime.