Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Can't connect to cloud

afterlight

See the cloud is down (not my internet connection)....unless I'm doing something wrong.

If you're going to have a paid beta at least keep the servers up...when will they be back up and functional again? I love the software and want to support it but c'mon. Not cool.

• Like 1
afterlight

This is a machine that has a solid internet connection and no web browsing related issues, so unless Synergy needs some unusual ports, then...any suggestions?

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Well, it's almost 2am here in the UK and both @Andrew Nelless and @Dan Sorahan are asleep. Since the cloud server is currently experimental, they're the only ones who know how to maintain it. I'll get them to show me how it works tomorrow so I can fix it if this happens again.

I'm really sorry, but it looks like it'll be offline for the next 8 or 9 hours. Please email us if you need a refund: [email protected]

You can always downgrade temporarily to Synergy 1 in the meantime: https://symless.com/synergy/downloads

afterlight

No that's ok, just was trying to get accurate info so we can know whether to move on to other things or wait to troubleshoot this. Not looking for a refund, just to get our Synergy stuff back up and running. Excited to see v2! (and forgot you were UK based). Thanks!