Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Stopped working completely

Holly Mac

Apple had to fix something on my computer yesterday and it mostly was deleting files in safari and other cache files (there were several GB of them). I  don't k is if this is related, but I have tried everything possible, but my synergy has completely stopped working. they both will not connect to each other. Mac OSX 10.12.6 and HP Windows 10 -- both have up to date Synergy installed.

Paul Suarez

Hi @Holly Mac. Sorry to to hear about that. Please provide more details about your machines (OS, 32/64 bit, Synergy version installed, connected to the network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, specify which one is the server). Also, post a screenshot of both machine's Synergy interface and the Server Configuration interface on your server machine.

• Like 1

Server: Mac: 

Model Name:    iMac

Model Identifier:    iMac17,1

Processor Name:    Intel Core i5

Processor Speed:    3.2 GHz

Number of Processors:    1

Total Number of Cores:    4

L2 Cache (per Core):    256 KB

L3 Cache:    6 MB

Memory:    8 GB

Boot ROM Version:    IM171.0105.B26

SMC Version (system):    2.33f10

Synergy installed: 1.8.8-stable-25a8cb2 (I believe it is 64 bit)

Connected via wifi

I currently cannot take a screenshot of the HP so I am sending photos from my phone.

Screenshot 2017-08-10 12.38.10.png

Screenshot 2017-08-10 12.39.07.png

Screenshot 2017-08-10 12.39.23.png

IMG_9222.JPG

The odd thing is that during my webinar about an hour ago (my client was using GoTo Meeting), suddenly everything started working. But now it is back to not working again. I didn't even touch anything to get it to start working for that short period of time....