Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Is there any option menu?

Well, I have brought and v2.0 but I cannot find any options menu like v1.8 where I can set the corners and also in v1.8 load automatically with system and there is no need the main window to be minimized to work. If I press X (close button) the program is killed and there is no sharing.

I have tried to edit my original post but got a message something like "not editable anymore". In beta4 will be able to run app with the OS and without need of minimizing. So just left where is the options menu? :)

Like hot corners in v1.8 where I can set the height from which point mouse can cross to the other monitor. And also in v2.0 are we gonna get drag-and-drop Windows-Linux?

GranPaSmurf

I'm just another user. Go ahead and let them know what you want to see in the finished product. It sounds like you have a good handle on the design and development ideas. 

What we're using here is a beta version under development. Only the bare bones necessary to test the software at the stage the developers need feedback before moving forward is what we see at this moment. More comes as they confirm another stage. 

Welcome to beta testing. ☺️

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
17 hours ago, Igoshin said:

Like hot corners

Hey, would you mind replying in this thread?