Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

THANKS!

So far so good, Beta4 is working perfectly for me on

Windows 10 Pro x64 box with dual screens (server)
Windows 7 Pro x64 with dual screens
Windows 10 Pro x64 with single screen

I will note one interesting tidbit.  Although the "`" key (next to the number one) is great for displaying the log, the F12 key to claim server status seems to work a little differently.  At least it seems so.  Now If I claim server on another machine I need to use the keyboard and mouse from that machine, I don't remember this being so before (although I rarely use the other machines as the server).

• Like 1
  • Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
47 minutes ago, tzucker said:

Now If I claim server on another machine I need to use the keyboard and mouse from that machine, I don't remember this being so before (although I rarely use the other machines as the server).

Hmm, not sure I get what you mean. Could you explain a little differently?

The scenario is this:

On my second machine I press the F12 key after clicking on the title bar of the Synergy window.  I do all this using the mouse and keyboard from computer 1.  Once I hit the F12 button, the mouse from computer 1 flips back to computer 1 and the only way to access computer 3 is with the mouse and keyboard of computer 2.

So, first CNCCR0J (computer 1) is the server, before doing anything I was able to access both CNCCR0I and CNCCR1L using CNCCR0J's mouse and keyboard

CNCCR0I (computer 2) also has synergy running

CNCCR1L (computer 3) also has synergy

The mouse and keyboard from CNCCR0J were used to click on the synergy window on CNCCR0I and press F12

The mouse from CNCCR0J flipped back to the primary screen on CNCCR0J from the primary screen on CNCCR0I

I was then only able to access CNCCR0I and CNCCR1L using CNCCR0I's mouse and keyboard.  I could also access CNCCR0J using the mouse and keyboard from CNCCR0I

I assumed this might be the way it is supposed to work, but was unsure.