Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Registration won't stick

Peter Rausch
I have repeatedly registered by mac version of synergy, yet when I restart the mac a day later, the app shows as unregistered. I've gone through registration successfully, but it won't hold.
  • 1 month later...
pippie16
I'm having this problem, too. I received an email a while ago saying I was automatically upgraded to Pro, yet every few days, I notice that Synergy (Mac, Yosemite) says "UNREGISTERED". I have to go through the Wizard again to activate again, and then it says Synergy Pro at the top of the window.
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm having this problem as well. Same story as pippie16: Upgraded to pro via an email saying so, and as of 1.7.3 each time I restart my laptop (Windows 8 x64, although I am running the 32bit client since the 64bit client gives me issues), it comes back as "unregistered" for me as well.
Doug Laakso
Has anyone found a solution for this issue? It seems to be working. SSL is checked. Had no problems with download or install on Macbook Pro or clients (Ubuntu 14.04 & Windows 10). It just looks bad. Especially, since I purchased the Pro version. Doug REF: Synergy 1.7.3 as server OS X 10.10.4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...