Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Far too unstable for me

This (beta4) really is completely unusable to me.  I can take a certain amount of working around issues, but it seems irresponsible to release Symless in this state, for us to pay to test your alpha-quality software.  I bought into it b/c I'm having a far more serious issue with Symless 1.X (which sadly, also occurs on 2.0) - it freezes my entire host machine for a good 5 seconds and then returns.  This happens at random but often enough to be a major problem (several times per hour.) I turn off the symless service, and machine is totally stable for extended periods.

Win10 (Latest updates, etc.)

AMD Threadripper 1950x

32gb ram

I'd agree that beta is a bit of a stretch, but I think they're being ambitious.  I think they have a lot of code written, and need help with integrating it all.

They might have released a very pared down product, and built up from there.  

I submitted my logs and patiently await updates.

9_9 nick bolton using the copy paste a bit to much.

but you guys have to understand that there is a full refund available, and you shouldn't expect pre-release softwhere to work, there is a reason its not released yet.

the paywall is to make sure they can handle all the responses, and a refund is available if you want your money back, so its not that bad at all. and they arnt even asking 50 usd for this, thats for the final release, not the beta.

• Like 1
  • Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
8 hours ago, jaap aarts said:

9_9 nick bolton using the copy paste a bit to much.

but you guys have to understand that there is a full refund available, and you shouldn't expect pre-release softwhere to work, there is a reason its not released yet.

the paywall is to make sure they can handle all the responses, and a refund is available if you want your money back, so its not that bad at all. and they arnt even asking 50 usd for this, thats for the final release, not the beta.

Finally! Someone smart enough to understand. Thank you!

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
2 hours ago, jaap aarts said:

the copy paste part? ;)

Hah, nope. Finally someone smart enough to understand how a beta works, and why we're charging for early access.