Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Demo video

Stephen O'Kane

Stephen O'Kane

Hi,

I'd like to support Synergy 2, but without seeing anything about it, it's hard to convince me to try it out right now.  I know nothing of the new features (which might really help me out working with multiple computers across multiple screens), and worry that it will be too much of a headache to try to use right now on a day to day basis.  Any chance of a new feature list, or a couple of demo videos?  Can I run Synergy 1 and 2 side by side, and switch of synergy 2 if it's malfunctioning?

Thanks,

Sok

Mathew Kyser
On 9/20/2017 at 7:53 AM, Stephen O'Kane said:

Hi,

I'd like to support Synergy 2, but without seeing anything about it, it's hard to convince me to try it out right now.  I know nothing of the new features (which might really help me out working with multiple computers across multiple screens), and worry that it will be too much of a headache to try to use right now on a day to day basis.  Any chance of a new feature list, or a couple of demo videos?  Can I run Synergy 1 and 2 side by side, and switch of synergy 2 if it's malfunctioning?

Thanks,

Sok

From reading the forum so far (and my experience) it's not working well at all. If you're planning on using it on a day to day stick with version 1

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
On 21/09/2017 at 0:37 PM, j.shah said:

I think it'll be great to put out a "new features" list..

This will be ready soon.