Jump to content
Get Synergy | Open a support ticket
Symless Forums
iKah

Download Link

Recommended Posts

iKah

Where can i download the synergy 2? Cant find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
merlin
2 minutes ago, iKah said:

Not displaying for me.

chrome_2017-09-25_14-25-18.png

 
 

Probably you need Synergy 2 license.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iKah
Just now, merlin said:

Probably you need Synergy 2 license.

 

I think i have it

chrome_2017-09-25_14-30-45.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
merlin

Do you have license information in your account detail? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
merlin

Yes, one the top of this page.

But there is no a transaction for Synergy 2 in your transaction list. Did you buy early access for synergy2? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iKah
Just now, merlin said:

Yes, one the top of this page.

But there is no a transaction for Synergy 2 in your transaction list. Did you buy early access for synergy2? 

I didnt, but, i brought synergy for lifetime in november 2016.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
merlin

Probably for Synergy 1 :-)

I'm not sure if license from November covers synergy 2 too :-)  

You must ask somebody from Synergy team. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iKah
1 minute ago, merlin said:

Probably for Synergy 1 :-)

I'm not sure if license from November covers synergy 2 too :-)  

You must ask somebody from Synergy team. 

 

Ok. Thank you for your time anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onoitsu2

I find it strange that it shows in your licenses, but acts like it is not licensed for it. @Nick Bolton or someone on the team may be able to assist, but as mentioned all over the forums here, please email [email protected] regarding this. Direct contact is needed so you can get verified for your account directly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iKah
1 hour ago, KringleKrebs said:

iKah, 

The beta program for Synergy 2 is a separate license. It is intended for the technical minded that can put up with a few glitches. 

 

1 hour ago, Onoitsu2 said:

I find it strange that it shows in your licenses, but acts like it is not licensed for it. @Nick Bolton or someone on the team may be able to assist, but as mentioned all over the forums here, please email [email protected] regarding this. Direct contact is needed so you can get verified for your account directly.

Thank you very much guys, i'll contact the support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaap aarts
2 hours ago, merlin said:

Probably for Synergy 1 :-)

I'm not sure if license from November covers synergy 2 too :-)  

You must ask somebody from Synergy team. 

 

yes the license form that time should cover the final synergy2 license.

the synergy2 beta is a separate license, its like 20usd right now, and full of bugs/things that dont work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaap aarts
1 hour ago, Onoitsu2 said:

I find it strange that it shows in your licenses, but acts like it is not licensed for it. @Nick Bolton or someone on the team may be able to assist, but as mentioned all over the forums here, please email [email protected] regarding this. Direct contact is needed so you can get verified for your account directly.

if you ever pressed the "buy" button it shows up as a license in red.

see all my licenses I have that I got by not being able to pay using firefox. ;)

symlesslicenses.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick Bolton
16 hours ago, jaap aarts said:

see all my licenses I have that I got by not being able to pay using firefox. ;)

 

This is a thing? Is it easily reproducible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaap aarts
42 minutes ago, Nick Bolton said:

This is a thing? Is it easily reproducible?

its fixed now, firefox 57.0a1(nightly) but I used to get a white page that didnt do anything.

maybe it didnt execute the javascript thats supposed to undo payment thing, all of these unfinished payments are also in my transactions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...