Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Download Link

Just now, merlin said:

Yes, one the top of this page.

But there is no a transaction for Synergy 2 in your transaction list. Did you buy early access for synergy2? 

I didnt, but, i brought synergy for lifetime in november 2016.. 

1 minute ago, merlin said:

Probably for Synergy 1 :-)

I'm not sure if license from November covers synergy 2 too :-)  

You must ask somebody from Synergy team. 

Ok. Thank you for your time anyway.

I find it strange that it shows in your licenses, but acts like it is not licensed for it. @Nick Bolton or someone on the team may be able to assist, but as mentioned all over the forums here, please email [email protected] regarding this. Direct contact is needed so you can get verified for your account directly.

1 hour ago, KringleKrebs said:

iKah, 

The beta program for Synergy 2 is a separate license. It is intended for the technical minded that can put up with a few glitches. 

1 hour ago, Onoitsu2 said:

I find it strange that it shows in your licenses, but acts like it is not licensed for it. @Nick Bolton or someone on the team may be able to assist, but as mentioned all over the forums here, please email [email protected] regarding this. Direct contact is needed so you can get verified for your account directly.

Thank you very much guys, i'll contact the support.

2 hours ago, merlin said:

Probably for Synergy 1 :-)

I'm not sure if license from November covers synergy 2 too :-)  

You must ask somebody from Synergy team. 

yes the license form that time should cover the final synergy2 license.

the synergy2 beta is a separate license, its like 20usd right now, and full of bugs/things that dont work.

1 hour ago, Onoitsu2 said:

if you ever pressed the "buy" button it shows up as a license in red.

see all my licenses I have that I got by not being able to pay using firefox. ;)

symlesslicenses.png

• Like 1
  • Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
16 hours ago, jaap aarts said:

see all my licenses I have that I got by not being able to pay using firefox. ;)

This is a thing? Is it easily reproducible?

42 minutes ago, Nick Bolton said:

This is a thing? Is it easily reproducible?

its fixed now, firefox 57.0a1(nightly) but I used to get a white page that didnt do anything.

maybe it didnt execute the javascript thats supposed to undo payment thing, all of these unfinished payments are also in my transactions.

• Like 1